42 issues have been successfully integrated with 7 rejected. That is 85% success, not bad for the first week of changes accepted into Moodle 2.9.
- As noted last week, the on-sync period has ended early along with the release of Moodle 2.8.1 and so this week we started accepted new changes into master for Moodle 2.9
- A Moodle 2.6 weekly release was produced despite being in security only support in order to address a recently introduced regression (MDL-48042)
- Discussion has been opened into a CSS coding style over on the themes forum. Please join in and leave your comments there
- Various automated check improvements have taken place with CiBot gaining some new abilities:
- MDLSITE-2003 - syntax checking of all php files in integration.git
- MDLSITE-3612 - CiBot now checks css with csslint ( MDL-48277 is waiting to add an initial csslint configuration to moodle)
- Some small improvements were made to the style of the code checker report
- MDLSITE-3423 - will introduce much more useful reporting of CiBot results into the tracker comments
- MDL-47803 - New page reporting currently logged in sessions
- MDL-36240 - Problem fixed with calendar events not restoring when user data not backed up
- MDL-36874 - Text navigation for the book module
- MDL-47501 - Added an indication when grade letters are overridden
- MDL-48179 - Fix for backups timing when including large files
To David Balch for various fixes, improvements and helpful contributions - many thanks!