18 issues have been successfully integrated with 0 rejected and 6 delayed. That's 100%, take a photo!
- There are 85 issues awaiting peer-review right now, this growing trend is not good!
- Next Monday, September 10th, we'll be releasing Moodle 3.1.14, 3.3.8, 3.4.5 and 3.5.2, minor releases including the latest bug and security fixes. From there, barely 2 months to the next major release: Moodle 3.6.
- While MDL-60901 (Moodle 3.6 requirements) is being reviewed for immediate incorporation upstream, MDL-63276 (Moodle 3.7 requirements) has been created for discussing things in advance.
- The Roadmap page has been recently updated with details about current projects for Moodle 3.6 and planning for Moodle 3.7. Time to take a look!
- MDL-63101 : Fixed race condition in cache invalidation by event.
- MDL-63086 : Solved problem with non-existent RSS feeds.
- MDL-53024 : Multiple attempts for group submissions solved.
- MDL-62535 : Refactored advanced grading privacy implementation.
- And lots more in areas like privacy, web services, user management, gradebook...
- To you, beloved reader. With sincere admiration. Yes, to you! Because you deserve it!
Without land, how can you
have development of roads,
highways, townships, etc?
---- Kushal Pal Singh