27 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 21 delayed. That's 90% success rate this week!
- On Monday, 9th of March the minor/security Moodle 3.5.11, 3.6.9, 3.7.5 and 3.8.2 versions will be released. Remember to rebase your patches and upgrade your sites. 👏
- Last week we started the non-regular section "One at a time", choosing MDLSITE-5967 (Stop requiring MOODLE_INTERNAL for files without side-effects) as the first policy issue to vote and decide. Thanks a lot to all the people who have shared their thoughts and preference there! Next week we'll announce the outcome of this issue and will try to propose the next policy issue to decide. Keep tuned! 😉
- There are 63 issues awaiting peer-review... Let's keep this number lower! I still think (and hope), someday there will be less than 50 💪
- BTW, have you seen this week the dates for the MoodleMootGlobal were announced? November 17-19 in Barcelona. See you there! 😊
- MDL-63316: Give back the default sort behaviour (lastname) in the participant table
- MDL-33671: Need bulk delete files in "My private files" repository
- MDL-67263: Ability to search for activities in the picker.
- MDL-67504: Allow virus checks to be retried if they returned an error state
- MDL-67863: Ensure keyboard focus order is efficient and logical
- MDL-67891: Uninstalling Cohort roles tool can break site upgrade
- And lots more in areas like h5p, accessibility...
- To all women in the world, especially to the less fortunate. Tons of kisses and all the support from HQ 😘#EachForEqual #IWD2020