34 issues were successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 1 delayed. 91.89% success this week. Let's keep it up.
- 63 issues are currently awaiting peer review. A bit of a drop since last week and we're continuing to reduce that number - you're all just too hard-working and keep adding to the queue (don't stop)!
- We've been working hard to reduce the integration queue which is now down to 38 issues. Although this seems like a small decrease from last week's 40, many of the larger issues in the queue have now landed.
- MDL-64835 - Browser session storage was not emptied on cache purge
- MDL-63977 - Support for Behat testing of third-party plugins which implement Mobile app functionality (Thanks to Sam Marshall
- MDL-64892 - Fix for incorrect last post date in discussion list
- MDL-63706 - Backport of a change to the "Run now" functionality in the task API
- MDL-64557 - Use of the form hideIf functionality in course forms to hide form elements instead of disable them
To all those who recently completed the Learn Moodle course
To all those who have contributed and dedicated their time and knowledge to the Moodle Workplace project over the past year. For more information, or to register your interest, visit https://moodle.com/workplace.
On this day in 2001, the Initial sequencing and analysis of the human genome was first Published in the International Journal of Science, Nature.