18 issues successfully integrated, with 1 rejected and 1 delayed. That's a better than 94% conversion rate!
- Moodle Moot AU took place this week in Sydney. Checkout #MootAU17 or @moodle for some of the highlights!
- The code freeze for Moodle 3.4 release is fast approaching on the 9th of October.
- MDL-54540 - LTI activities now support fullscreen
- MDL-59780 - Fix for MathJax URLs lost during upgrade
- MDL-59645 - Flickr repository support restored
- MDL-57115 - Block messages moved out of core and towards the plugins db
Special mention to Ankit Agarwal for his tireless efforts working on the heavy duty stable bugs, whilst maintaining his own plugins and supporting others in getting theirs across the line. Keep up the great work, mate!