14 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected and 0 delayed. That's 93% success, yippie!
- There are, right now, 78 issues awaiting peer-review. Would it be possible for you to hep us getting it down to 50 in a week?
- Take a look to Moodle's Roadmap, more specifically to the 3.5 one. It's a good summary of arriving changes.
- As you already should know, next May, the GDPR comes to effect, and it applies to a lot of systems, processes and, ultimately, people. Developers Included (yes we are, still, people. ). Please follow and participate in the ongoing discussion, linked docs and resources. Thanks!
- MDL-61135 : Filter by tags in the question bank UI.
- MDL-61305 : Perf: Avoid parallel modinfo cache builds to happen.
- MDL-45837 : Create events for main letters and scales actions.
- MDL-61150 : Potentially breaking change: Moodle 3.5 and up will validate the PATH attribute of xmldb files. Please ensure it's correct in your plugins.
- And lots more in areas like external tool & LTI provider, libraries, admin...
- To the Moon, for being so awesome. And thanks for accompanying all these years, (near) every night, to this owl-developer. I love you!
The moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to.
-- Carl Sandburg