18 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 2 delayed. That's 82% success, getting better.
- 12 days for #MootES18 to kick off (27th of June)!
- Just 3 weeks for the next minor/security releases (9th of July).
- It's always interesting to check your own issues waiting for dev docs and try to complete them.
- The list of issues awaiting peer-review is still considerable (67). Aiming to get it down ASAP. Help welcome!
- MDL-62270 : Cron fails with privacy tasks on renamed admin sites.
- MDL-59980 : Unable to delete blocks on front page admin settings.
- MDL-62446 : Orphaned records in glossary module.
- MDL-62577 : PHPUnit rerun command to work with namespaces.
- MDL-62651 : Adhoc tasks cli runner.
- And lots more in areas like privacy, blocks, themes, course...
To Zig Tan, analyst developer at Moodle HQ. A really short name for a great guy! Many thanks for all your hard work with us over the last months and very best wishes for the new challenges you're about to start!
If you work hard and you work
for somebody who empowers you
and challenges you,
you'll be successful.
-- Hope Hicks