Over the last two weeks 42 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 9 delayed. That's 93% success, well done!
- There are 72 issues awaiting peer-review right now, any help there is welcome, let's aim to get it reduced before 3.6 freeze!
- This is a good time to look to your pending dev docs and complete them for helping everybody else.
- To everybody, please be proactive labeling issues. There are some good standard labels to be used in the Tracker and spending some minutes thinking about them on each issue is a win-win for the whole development process.
- MDL-63346 : Bump nodejs & npm versions to latest lts/carbon. All supported branches + policy agreed for next bumps.
- MDL-47962 : Performance improvements within the glossary filter.
- MDL-63319 : Enable renaming of reserved words over all supported RDBMs.
- MDL-59227 : Duplicate activity names now adds suffix.
- MDL-63020 : Cross-DB support for unique indexes having null contents.
- MDL-62334 : Add a course from Admin -> Courses.
- And lots more in areas like privacy, calendar, themes, questions...
- To Michael Hawkins, from Moodle HQ, for taking over the important Security Officer role recently. Attention to the detail, thoughtful, openness, flexible and responsible. What else? Thanks!
The only system which is truly secure is one which is switched off and unplugged, locked in a titanium lined safe, buried in a concrete bunker, and is surrounded by nerve gas and very highly paid armed guards. Even then, I wouldn't stake my life on it.
-- Gene Spafford (Spaf)