20 issues have been successfully integrated with 5 rejected and 1 delayed. That's an exact 80% success, five points better than last week!
- The initial research about becoming PHP 7.4 compliant is happening @ MDL-66260 (login required). It seems that there are a number of changes to perform to avoid lots of warning messages about deprecated stuff. Both in core and third part libraries. We'll go advancing towards achieving it as soon as possible. In any case, fun guaranteed!
- Keep the list of tracker labels fresh in your brains. They really help detecting, classifying and processing issues. Every participant in an issue is really welcome to keep the labels updated and meaningful.
- While not 100% final, the Moodle 3.8 roadmap is looking promising, expect more details coming soon about many of those projects.
- There are still 110 issues awaiting peer review. Good news is that 56 issues were peer-reviewed last week! Great work!
- MDL-66192 : Allow subdirectories for AMD modules. With the same rules/restrictions than Moodle namespaced PHP directories.
- MDL-64887 : Bootstrap updated to 4.3.1
- MDL-35773 : New option to perform file-less backups.
- MDL-65918 : Fixed some OAuth errors happening on 1st login.
- And lots more in areas like messaging, authentication, installation, usability, admin...
- To Amaia Anabitarte, from Moodle HQ, a true citizen of the World (London, Donostia, Barcelona, Perth... what's next!?). For all the hard work trying to improve the consistency and future of mobile acceptance testing, supporting the dev Community as part of the Plugins guardians team. Mila esker! (a thousand of thanks).
Travel makes one modest. You see what
a tiny place you occupy in the world.
-- Gustave Flaubert