Integration, exposed

Integration round 2018-03-08 - (cocco) pink

One poor developer...
Integration round 2018-03-08 - (cocco) pink
Core developersDocumentation writersMoodle HQPlugin developersTesters

Cold numbers:

22 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 6 delayed. That's 85% success, slightly under average!

Notes:

• Next minor releases (3.1.11, 3.2.8, 3.3.5, 3.4.2) have been delayed by 1 week. Originally scheduled for next Monday (12th), they will be released on March 19th. That will allow us to polish various aspects of the GDPR implementation and other must-have functionalities like recaptcha v2 support (v1 support ends this month!).
  • If you are using PostgreSQL as database backend, it's recommended to avoid upgrading to the latest versions (10.3, 9.6.8, 9.5.12, 9.4.17, 9.3.22) released a week ago (March 1st). We have found some problems, currently under investigation. More information available @ MDLSITE-5374.

Now, I normally would comment about the roadmap, peer-reviews, 3.6 requirements, some policy issues (like this or this), link to some other places and issues... but I'm in a hurry, so better next time. smile

Warm thanks:

• Today, to all of them. What else. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพ Thanks!

My mother made me

truly appreciate women.

-- Drake

Average of ratings: -