15 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 28 delayed. That's 83% success!
- Since last week there are 2 development branches, MOODLE_310_STABLE and master. These development branches are also required for improvements/new features (except for issues that should only land in Moodle 4.0). For now, there will be an interim period allowing missing 310_STABLE branches in issues but it would be great (and will help the iTeam), start adding them too 😉
- In backup/restore, avoid using floatval() casting and use always version_compare(). More information in this commit. 😊
- There are 57 issues awaiting peer review. Keep doing a great job trying to reduce them as much as possible! 💪
- MDL-69464: Option to allow HTML in the page headings (skip applying format_string)
- MDL-69358: The 'backup_cleanup_task' task deletes records related to incompleted ad-hoc tasks
- MDL-69307: Add CLI script to restore a course from a backup file
- MDL-67211: Tasks: Show information about running tasks, allow tasks to be disabled
- MDL-66810: Allow microphone and camera to be accessed from content iframe
- MDL-66222: Add admin options for how to handle detected viruses
- MDL-69479: LOW: Change all the 4.0 upgrade.txt notes to 3.10
- And lots more in areas like analytics, accessibility, H5P...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDL-67415, the policy to decide Moodle 3.10 requirements, had an agreement and, in fact, it was integrated last week. Check the issue to know the agreed requirements.
- MDLSITE-5972 will let us decide whether to require type hints and return type declarations. It will be waiting for your votes and comments until next Friday 4 September 2020.
- To DevCamp MootDACH2020 organisers and participants. It was amazing to see what can be achieved in 48 hours!!! Congrats to the winners! 👏👏👏