17 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 3 delayed. That's 81% success, good one!
- With the Moodle 3.5 LTS release planned to happen in 7 weeks (May 15th), and code freeze in just 2 (April 9th), it's a good moment to try to get as many as possible waiting for peer-review issues processed and sent to integration. Any help there is welcome!
- In order to facilitate testers do do their work, it's recommended to follow the testing instructions guide. Some small details really make the difference there.
- Don't skip the MoodleMoot IE UK 2018 Dev Jam this week - Wed 28 March 2018. It promises to be interesting!
- MDL-61658 : Potential upgrade problem fixed.
- MDL-61678 : PHPUnit updated to 6.5.x
- MDL-61410 : Support for course level tags on question import and export.
- MDL-59434 : Context aware search and sorting of results.
- And lots more in areas like question banks, tags, privacy, libraries...
- To the eagerness to create, to be helpful; it should drive all our actions. Always.
Green is my favorite. And it's my favorite
because it's the color of my wife's eyes,
grass, trees, life, and money, and mother earth!
--Casper Van Dien