34 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected and 17 delayed. That's 97% success, practically perfection!
- The 17 issues accounted as delayed are, all them, new features and improvements targeting exclusively Moodle 3.7 (that will be released on May 13th, if everything goes as smoothly as expected). That's barely nine weeks from now!
- Always critical, but specially when the final weeks before release arrive, it's important to make a call about the responsiveness (to everybody) needed within the weekly cycles. Any delay in the week, at any stage (questions, requests for changes, testing delay, progress feedback...) is not ideal and causes problems. Please, try to be on guard about your ongoing issues being integrated (irrespectively of the role that you have on them).
- As commented some days ago, next Monday (March 11th), we'll be releasing minor/security updates. That includes Moodle 3.1.17, 3.4.8, 3.5.5 and 3.6.3.
- MDL-64652 : Solved problem with privacy data requests exhausting the available memory.
- MDL-64941 : Multichoice questions inside cloze losing attempt values after restore.
- MDL-64971 : Use of non-existing capabilities within accesslib is not allowed anymore.
- MDL-62869 : Global search now can return, via configuratio settings, info from all the courses and their contents as far as the user can view or access to them.
- And lots more in areas like themes, assignment, dashboard, competencies, cron...
- To Dmitrii Metelkin, from Catalyst IT, for all his hard work within Moodle core in a number of places. Clever, patient and focussed, many thanks for all your awesome contributions!
The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.