26 issues have been successfully integrated, 5 rejected and 15 delayed - 83.87% success. Not so bad, eh!
- Code freeze is fast approaching (10 days and counting!). If you want your cool features to be considered for Moodle 3.8, make sure to have them peer-reviewed and sent to integration on or before 7 October 2019!
- There are 75 issues currently awaiting peer review. A lot of them could be adding cool new features that could make Moodle 3.8 more awesome! Please check them out!
- Forum UI improvements have landed!
- MDL-66388 - Create a new button in atto to add H5P content in anywhere from hp5.com and h5p.org external URLs
- MDL-65588 - New insights for students who have not logged in recently
- To Amaia Anabitarte for livening the developer floor of Moodle's Perth HQ in the past three months. (Wow, it's been three months already?!?!) Safe travels and we hope that you'll be back again soon!