10 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected, 22 in progress and 73 in the queues. That's 91% success! 💃
- As MDL-66109 landed this week, you will need to bump your node installation (nvm-controlled or no) up to v14.0.0. Otherwise, our grunt “reconstructions” will lead to incorrect results that later CI jobs will detect. The following command should do the trick: nvm install && nvm use. And, to keep it the new default: nvm alias default 14.
- The Moodle .39 Quality Assurance (QA) testing is here again. A T-shirt will be sent to the top 10 community QA testers. Will you be one of them?
- Yesterday, May 11th, the minors 3.5.12, 3.6.10, 3.7.6 and 3.8.3 were released as expected. Let's play to upgrade
- The integration queue is still quite long. We're doing our best during this continuous integration period but it might take longer than we would like to process all the issues. Apologies for the delay and thank you for your understanding! Checking and rebasing your issues periodically will help us
- MDL-66109: Bump nodejs from lts/carbon to stable (>=v14.0.0)
- MDL-65547: Enable login into the mobile app via QR in the web user profile
- MDL-68041: New theme settings for secure layout - display lang menu and display logged-in user
- MDL-68571: Upgrade from 3.5 -> 3.9 fails on upgradesettings page
- MDL-68276: Standard log entries can be manipulated
- MDL-68271: H5P editor: support content-type translations
- And lots more in areas like H5P, PHPUnit tests, libraries...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDLSITE-6105, to decide @link and @see tags usage, has been agreed easily and is now in effect. A couple of TODOs will be done during the next minutes/hours/days in order to help to apply it 😉
- MDLSITE-5873, about coding style for trailing comma in multi-line arrays in PHP and JS, is the new policy issue waiting for your comments and votes. Speak now or forever hold your peace 😜
- All the mothers in the world. Because they deserve it 😘😘😘😘😘😘