27 issues have been successfully integrated with 6 rejected and 6 delayed. That's 82% not bad.
- We are near completing the Moodle 3.6 deprecations Epic. Time to check your code and move forward to the new alternatives.
- There are, right now, 64 issues awaiting peer-review. Any help there is really welcome.
- Is there any issue you collaborated with requiring Developers Documentation? It's very important for everybody else to have complete / updated docs. Once done, don't forget to remove the "dev_docs_required" label from the issues. TIA!
- Next minor/security releases are just 1 month away (September 10th). Good time to start planning what will be ready for Moodle 3.1.14, 3.3.8, 3.4.5 and 3.5.2.
- MDL-62800 : The policy tool has been backported to 3.3.x and 3.4.x core.
- MDL-62619 : Privacy performance improvements fetching contexts.
- MDL-62996 : Solved a problem upgrading the dataprivacy tool from old versions.
- MDL-43334 : Better handling of headers cancelling backup operations.
- And lots more in areas like repositories, backup, themes, accesslib, libraries...
- To all the plugins reviewers and guardians, for keeping the fantastic 3rd party contributions in the Moodle Plugins Directory under control, reviewing and suggesting continuously how to improve them. More specifically, based on recent activity, huge thanks to Amaia Anabitarte, Bas Brands, Carlos Escobedo, Dan Marsden, David Mudrák, Ivan Matviyuk, Sara Arjona, Shamim Rezaie and Víctor Déniz. Keep spreading your knowledge, helping the community to find and use all those awesome plugins, well done!
The advancement and diffusion of knowledge
is the only guardian of true liberty.
---- James Madison