27 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 11 delayed. That's 90% success, well over average!
- The work towards deprecating and removing Bootstrap version 2 themes is advancing well. This week (see MDL-58428) a lot of templates were moved around, preparing stuff for the next steps in the project.
- You can find more information and links about what to expect for next Moodle versions in the Roadmap page.
- Next Monday (March 11th), we'll be releasing minor/security updates. That includes Moodle 3.1.17, 3.4.8, 3.5.5 and 3.6.3.
- There are, right now, 67 issues awaiting peer review. Any help aiming to lower that number is welcome!
- MDL-64878 : Fixed some problems accessing to grade items corresponding to hidden or removed activities.
- MDL-60944 : Allow analytic models to be imported/exported.
- MDL-60683 : Quiz module cron now using the scheduled tasks system.
- MDL-52167 : Add support for hidden/disabled interdependencies between admin settings.
- And lots more in areas like messages, assignment, web services, user tours...
- To Mathew May, from Moodle HQ, for his great job in general and, more specifically, for his attention to the detail when moving all the templates and output stuff towards the incoming, Bootstrap version 4 only, themes future. Well done!
Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.
― Lao Tzu