20 issues have been successfully integrated, 3 rejected and 0 delayed - 90% success. Nice!
- 11 days before code freeze!
- Please always remember to use the appropriate tracker labels (e.g. 'qa_test_required', 'dev_docs_required', 'api_change', 'ui_change', etc.) for your issues!
- GDPR documentation for plugin developers now available - https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Privacy_API and https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Subject_Access_Request_FAQ - thanks to Andrew Nicols with help from Adrian Greeve, Jake Dallimore, Sander Bangma, Jun Pataleta and Michael Hughes
- 64 issues currently awaiting peer review. Any help to bring this down to a much lower value would be super awesome!
- MDL-53226 - Add moodle DB search engine
- MDL-36941 - Create new tables for messages and notifications and convert existing API to use these
- MDL-61364 - Update tag modal to allow managing of course and course context level tag instances
- MDL-60736 - Web Service language handling improvements for the mobile app
- To Tim Hunt, Marina Glancy, Carlos Escobedo, and to all of the awesome people doing amazing peer reviews for Moodle!