17 issues have been successfully integrated with 5 rejected and 3 delayed. That's 77%, under average, but easy to improve.
- With 79 issues awaiting peer-review right now, it's becoming urgent to get the list reduced. Help wanted!
- It has been decided (forum | tracker) that Bootstrap 2 based themes, Bootstrapbase, Clean and More, will be kept in core for Moodle 3.6 and will be completely removed for Moodle 3.7. Also, a new Classic theme will debut ASAP in the plugins database, providing the old navigation and blocks but built with the current Bootstrap 4 framework.
- Interested in learning the nuts and bolts of Moodle Learning Analytics? The Learning Analytics Working Group has launched the first in a series of workshops aimed at both developers (all levels welcome) and educators/researchers. See https://moodle.org/analytics for details.
- MDL-62600 : Clearer separation of privacy officer and admin roles.
- MDL-63050 : Support Redis 4.0.
- MDL-62799 : Backport the tool_dataprivacy plugin to 3.3.x and 3.4.x
- MDL-59015 : Better use of the 'View more' button in the course overview block.
- And lots more in areas like assignments, administration, wiki, usability...
- To Karen Holland, from Moodle HQ because this week she has completed her first contribution to core. And we all are happy and grinning like a Cheshire cat because of that and many other reasons! Congrats!
I'm not playing a role.
I'm being myself,
whatever the hell that is.
---- Bea Arthur