20 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected and 37 delayed. That's 95% success, wow one!
- As you can see above, we have a good pile of issues delayed, we are trying hard to get it back to acceptable levels, our apologies for that!
- It's just 2 weeks for Moodle 3.9 LTS code freeze: Monday, 4th of May.
- Also, in 3 weeks we'll be releasing the next minors (3.5.12, 3.6.10, 3.7.6 and 3.8.3), including the latest bug fixes and security issues. Monday, 11th of May.
- There are, right now, 76 issues awaiting peer-review. Let's try to progress as many of them as possible, specially if we want to have them applied to the imminent releases.
- MDL-67814 : H5P Editor integration.
- MDL-67663 : Forum grading accessibility.
- MDL-67751 : List folders in course resources.
- MDL-68288 : table_sql to support dynamic pagination.
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
A final deadline (April 21 00:00 UTC) has been set for MDLSITE-6096. Please, read the 2 proposals there and vote them. Next week we should be able to share the final outcome(s) of that issue and propose a new one.
- To Davo Smith, from Synergy Learning, for all the great contributions in the plugins area and his continuous involvement helping Moodle and the Community. Many thanks!
Don't get stuck in old ideas. Keep recognizing that reality
is changing and that your ideas have to change.
--- Grace Lee Boggs