18 issues have been successfully integrated, 7 rejected and 16 delayed - 72% success - there have been a lot of bigger issues in the queue this week, with lots of new features beginning to land
- We have a request for comments on changes to our current deprecation policy - join in the forum discussion or discuss on the issue - MDL-55171. We really need your input for change such as this to please do take the time to take part in the discussion. This will affect you.
- You may have noticed that the latest versions of Chrome are currently not functional for Behat. Chrome have started to move away from the JSONWire protocol. A fix for this should land shortly in MDL-66378, and we are looking to change the WebDriver package we are using in MDL-66437. This change will allow us to support newer browsers.
- The next point release is 3 weeks away on the 9th September - if you’re working on any bugs then now is a good time to be pushing them for Integration to ensure they make the deadline
- Code freeze is 7 weeks away on the October
- MDL-66071 - fix for updating the user profile when using a non-internal auth method
To the many readers of this Integration exposed forums. Thanks for all the love of late