15 issues have been successfully integrated with 2 rejected and 1 delayed. That's 88% success, slightly over the average!
- After 9 intense weeks, with 262 issues successfully integrated and Moodle 3.8 released, we are back to normal. Time to analyze how the release went and continue planning and preparing the next Moodle 3.9 (LTS), to be released May 2020. Who said "boring normality", heh?
- Dragged from the previous "Integration exposed" post, and augmented, here there are some good policy issues to paint the
bikeshedship (feel free to participate on any of them):
- MDL-55171 : Modify our current (fixed to 2 years / 4 releases) code deprecation policy.
- MDLSITE-5879 : Fallback to PSR-1/12 when something is not part of/against Moodle own coding rules.
- MDL-49238 : SQL indentation coding style.
- MDLSITE-5972 and MDLSITE-5667 : Type hinting.
- MDLSITE-4776 : Short array syntax.
- Over the next weeks will be working on every 3.8 regression detected, towards Moodle 3.8.1 release in January 2020.
- Special mention to the issue deciding Moodle 3.9 requirements, right now being voted and decided (2 days remaining)!
- PHP 7.4.0 has been just released. We are working to get Moodle working seamlessly with it @ MDL-66260 (login required to see all the Epic issues).
- Nothing specially remarkable, see the list to get an idea.
- To PHP, for keeping us hooked and entertained. All the time!
There's no excuse to be bored.
Sad, yes. Angry, yes.
Depressed, yes. Crazy, yes.
But there's no excuse for boredom, ever.
-- Viggo Mortensen