27 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 25 delayed. That's 90% success, not bad at all!
- Six weeks to release, and only one week to code freeze. (tick-tock, tic-tac, チクタク...)
- Starting this week (April 1st, heh!), we enter into continuous integration mode, aiming to a couple of releases each week (Tuesday, Friday) towards agiler processing of the backlog. Along this period we don't use to "spam" you with rebase messages and other communications (like these posts) unless there is something important to share. We'll be back at the end of the on-sync period (2 weeks after release).
- Given the dates commented above, it's specially important to make the last effort trying to progress the current 76 issues awaiting peer review. Specially because, after freeze, hardly any new feature or improvement will be accepted.
- MDL-64820 : Forum updated to use templates.
- MDL-63196 : Calendar export to handle category events.
- MDL-62992 : Hide the questions tag filter when tags are disabled.
- MDL-63995 : Remove the "addinstance" capability from some blocks (dashboard page).
- And lots more in areas like roles, calendar, removal of old cron functions, administration...
- To Peter Dias, from Moodle HQ, for his effort into a good number of issues. From some of the new forum features that will be unveiled with Moodle 3.7, to the work fixing bugs in a number of components. Always alert, always supportive. Many thanks!
We're all on a continuous journey to try and fix our mistakes and flaws. And, believe me, I've got plenty of them.
-- Ezekiel Emanuel