11 issues have been successfully integrated with 8 rejected and 2 delayed. That's only 58% success, some weeks we can be pernickety Don't get discouraged!
- The countdown has started, just 2 weeks for next code freeze and 5 more weeks (totalling 7, yes) for Moodle 3.10 release (9th November 2020).
- There are 58 issues awaiting peer review right now. Let's try to go under 25 before code freeze!
- Travis has announced that they will be closing travis-ci.org by the end of 2020. So it's a good moment to start migrating all your repositories to travis-ci.com. We are already working on that for our repos and associated tools and checks.
- MDL-42012 :
CACHE_DISABLE_ALLnow allows to continue using cache data sources.
- MDL-69630 : Social course format now allow to use the activity chooser.
- MDL-69664 : Fixed bug displaying external tool badges.
- MDL-69730 : Better time availability towards better metrics.
- And lots more in areas like accessibility, H5P, installation, web services...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDLSITE-6216 : Clarify class declaration docs. We are still agreeing about the scope of the policy issue and hopefully will be able to propose something to be voted soon.
- To the Imagination, that allows us to think, question, solve, create, foresee, dream and feel about the unknown. What a wonderful tool. Please, imagine, a little bit, every day!
Think left and think right and think low and think high.
Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
-- Dr. Seuss