16 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 13 delayed. That's 84% success, well done!!
- There are 80 issues awaiting peer review. Let's remove this "8" number from there 💪
- There are still some available spots for the Moodle 4.0 UX Workshops! Are you in the list of people who are going to hear how amazing it is or do you prefer to enjoy it live? 😜
- Our Learn Moodle 3.9 basics MOOC is open for sign-ups. It will start on 5 October 2020 😉
- If you are using mod_hvp in your site and you're planning to move the existing activities to the new mod_h5pactivity, included in Moodle3.9, you might be interested in this migration tool developed by Moodle HQ.
- Next developer meeting will happen Tuesday 18 August. If you want to share something with the community, please don't hesitate and contact us!
- MDL-45002: New quiz completion option: At least one (or N) attempt completed
- MDL-69068: Allow behat generators to be pivoted
- MDL-69215: load_fontawesome_icon_map web service does not respect current theme
- MDL-45849: new enrol/self:enrolself capability
- And lots more in areas like behat tests, accessibility, deprecations, performance, ...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDLSITE-6130, the policy for requiring new JS modules to be written in ES6, has agreed and is now in effect. The documentation will be updated soon, to adapt the examples to the required way.
- MDL-67415, is the next issue chosen to be voted. It will help to decide Moodle 3.10 requirements (database, PHP, Moodle, drop IE11 support). Proposals and comments will be more than welcomed from now until next Friday 24 July 2020 so don't hesitate and share your thought
Warm thanks:To the Marketing & Communications team (Kaye, Chris, Serina, Husveen, Kinga, Seb, Júlia and Olivier) because we know it's not easy to get information from us and, regardless that, you're always willing to help and promote everything, covering all the releases, events and so on! Keep doing this amazing work to make Moodle even better! 😘