32 issues have been successfully integrated with 7 rejected and 4 delayed. That's 82% success, slightly under average!
- Some weeks ago we passed the 15,000 integrated issues mark! It all (the "new" development process) started 8 years and 2 months ago (May 2011). Looking forward the next 15,000 issues, they only will be possible with you, time flies!
- Soon we will be discussing about Moodle 3.9 requirements. Expect a number of raised requirements coming with it (php version, databases, Moodle upgradeable versions...). Plus, it will be one of those biennial LTS releases.
- Developers documentation is really critical to help everybody to write good Moodle code, please check if you have any issue with pending documentation.
- Progress on the 3.8 libraries review Epic (requires login) - continues, and a lot of renewed third party stuff is landing.
- Right now there are 115 issues awaiting peer review. We really should try to reduce the queue ASAP. Any help is extremely welcome!
- MDL-65908 : Better RTL support within annotated PDFs.
- MDL-65794 : Enable caching of impersonated web service calls.
- MDL-62836 : Make awarding badges group/grouping compliant.
- MDL-65751 : jQuery upgrade to latest 3.4.1 (it's being considered to backport it to stable branches).
- MDL-60013 : core/modal_confirm dialogue has been finally removed (was deprecated since Moodle 3.4).
- And lots more in areas like libraries, themes, assignment, quiz & questions, files API...
- To Víctor Déniz Falcón, from Moodle HQ, always there, always supportive and helpful. And, not less important, an active and shinning member of the Plugins guardians team. Thanks!
A little more persistence, a little more effort,
and what seemed hopeless failure
may turn to glorious success.
-- Elbert Hubbard