Cold numbers:16 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 36 delayed. That’s 84% success! w00t!
- Keep up to date with the latest code changes: subscribe and read the posts in this forum, check the notes in the upgrade.txt files and take a look at the release notes after each new version.
- There are 54 issues awaiting peer review. Code reviewers don't miss a beat!
- MDL-63252 XMLDB check defaults return false warnings, no more false warnings on integer values.
- MDL-69079 Activity chooser does not display errors if module fetching fails, to overcome nasty disposal of the modules.
- MDL-68390 WCAG 4.1.2: aria-hidden elements contain focusable elements, we are very committed to improving accessibility.
- MDL-65923 Add a new event when a grade item has been deleted, be aware when a grade item is deleted.
- And lots more in areas like administration, course, choice, forum, ...
One at a timeThis (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDL-67415: Moodle 3.10 will be the next one. Check the requirements proposal and share your concerns or votes. Hurry up! You only have the next 2-3 working days.
Warm thanks:Today is International Friendship Day! We are living strange days, more isolated than ever, but friends are always close. It doesn't matter what your culture, age or what city you live in. Friendship is universal.
We should celebrate it every day, but sometimes we need a reminder. Right now is a good time to make a call, send a message, or spend some time with a friend personally.
You can also get together to do some pair programming and resolve several issues.🤩