18 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 3 delayed. That's 82% success rate this week!
- The number of issues waiting for peer review is plummeting. Well done! However, there are still 70 issues waiting for some love! Do you think we can achieve to get them under 50 before the end of February? #ibetyes 💪
- First edition of the Moodle admin MOOC is coming! Enrollments will start on 17th February.
- Chrome 80 was released 3 days ago. The SameSite-by-default and SameSite=None-requires-Secure behaviours will begin rolling out to Chrome 80 Stable for an initial limited population starting the week of February 17, 2020. Hopefully, thanks to contributors in MDL-67175, such as Sam, Dan, Brendan, Ferran and Andrew, all supported Moodle branches will continue working after this change.
- MDL-67726: Admin PHP unit webrunner tool requires additional input escaping
- MDL-67681: Performance: Course category tree cache is stored in multiple keys
- MDL-67175: Heads up on changes required for Chrome 80
- MDL-66463: Adding "Go to top" link when scrolling down in boost and classic themes
- MDL-49103: Badge baking uses tEXt instead of iTXt
- MDL-46542: Allow setting a subset of the available units in moodleform duration field
- All the people working remotely around the world, especially our beloved team in Perth... You will never be alone! 😘