Cold numbers:Since the last exposed post, 77 issues have been successfully integrated with 8 rejected, 16 in progress and 20 in the queues. That's 90% success! Not bad, huh?
- 79 issues awaiting peer review. There is always room for improvement 😜
- MDL-68294: Add a new "Mobile app subscription plan" section in the Moodle app settings.
- MDL-68493: Create a new view type list in the Content Bank.
- MDL-66992: Add support to Open Badges 2.1.
- MDL-67700: Messages mix-up fixed.
- MDL-67812: Create a new repository for the content bank.
- And lots more in areas like H5P, Questions, Performance...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDLSITE-6087, currently namespaces are not required for any new code and there is no requirement to move non-namespaced classes to namespaces. The aim of this proposal is to make namespaces required in new Moodle classes, as well as to define usage rules and deprecate the use of pseudo-namespace prefix on class names.
- To Helen Foster, who always has been right there, helping out wherever and whenever in every release. These days, immersed in the Moodle 3.9 QA testing cycle, your hard work is even more noticeable. We couldn't do it without you!