Cold numbers:10 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected and 15 delayed. That’s 91% success! w00t!
- On Monday, September 29, the continuous integration period begins with more weekly releases (Tuesday and Friday) and fewer email communications. Please, remember to keep your branches updated.
- And what comes next? You're right. We only have a week left to the code freeze.
- Moodlemoot UK & Ireland 2020 will take place online from September 28-30. Enjoy all participants! I'll follow #MootIEUK20 the whole week.
- There are 58 issues awaiting peer review. Happy reviewing!
- MDL-69667 Competencies count always 0 in competency frameworks.
- MDL-66587 Scrolling quiz timer.
- MDL-69454 Use a consistent search input field across all Moodle searches.
- MDL-66934 LTI: support substitution parameter for course history
- And lots more in areas like user management, administration, course, language, ...
One at a timeThis (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDLSITE-6216: Clarify class declaration docs. It is now more specific and ready to be voted on. Most of the work has been done on other issues, but the documentation has yet to be properly updated.
Warm thanks:To all the people behind the organisation of Moodlemoot UK & Ireland 2020. Organising a Moodlemoot takes a lot of work but I am sure that seeing the community grow and exchange experiences make it worthwhile. Thank you for your effort and commitment!👏