15 issues have been successfully integrated, with 4 rejected - 78% success, quite some difference to the 80 per week at the tail end of the last release cycle!
This week Linting of behat .feature files landed into master using gherkin-lint and run automatically using grunt. At the moment we use it ensure consistent indentaion and avoid duplicate names, but more lint rules may be enabled in future
Are you using calendar_event_hook() - it is due to be removed in 3.3, see Removal of calendar_event_hook().
Today 3 integrators will be gathering in spain for a (rare and relatively impromptu) in-person meeting til Sunday, we aim to discuss various improvements to integration infrastructure, upcoming Moodle development areas and our role in supporting and interacting with developers. If you think there is something we should discuss, please do get in touch
- MDL-53367 - Importing a forum with auto subscription does not subscribe current users
- MDL-57427 - Moodle always enables performance debugging in MUC
- MDL-56519 - Lint .feature files
- MDL-40132 - Using compare rule results in fatal error in getValidationScript function
- MDL-55461 - [atto_equation] Repeating insertion from predefined buttons does not place them where the cursor is set
To Dan Marsden, thanked for contributing to Moodle in too many ways to mention, but most recently for his work on maintaining mod_scorm and fantastic contribution as a Plugins Guardian helping to support our healthy community of add-on developers.