10 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected and 4 delayed. That's 90%, good one!
- Moodle 3.1.14, 3.3.8, 3.4.5 and 3.5.2 have been released.
- 8 weeks for Moodle 3.6 release, 4 weeks for QA, 3 weeks for freeze... oh my, oh my!
- We are discussing @ MDL-63346 about the way to proceed when new (lts/carbon right now) versions of nodejs (and associated npm) require changes. Also about when/how to manage updating the dev tools we use.
- MDL-63231 : Exception editing course settings.
- MDL-51177 : Incorporate the functionality of atto_htmlplus into core.
- Both memcache cache store and session handler have been removed from core.
- MDL-62520 : Make user identity fields searchable in participants page.
- And lots more in areas like quiz, messages, blocks ...
- To Susan L. Graham. Thanks!
Many new technologies
come with a promise to change the world,
but the world refuses to cooperate.
---- Henry Petroski