20 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 40 delayed. That's 83% success rate this week!
- The number of issues awaiting peer-review is growing: 73!!! 😱 Any help here will be welcomed!
- Moodle 3.9 LTS code freeze is coming... only 3 weeks! 🤪
- MDL-68185: Convert performance report to Check API
- MDL-68233: Code in renderers should not refer to global $PAGE or global $OUTPUT
- MDL-47271: Add system status report including tasks with CLI status script
- MDL-67995: Single activity format dropdown from types of activity empty
- And lots more in areas like participants, badges, accessibility...
One at a timeThis (non-regular) new initiative in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- We're still deciding which is the best way to proceed with the current policy issue MDLSITE-6096: One webservice per class. Some interesting comments have been raised there and we're waiting for your opinion to make a final decision!
Remember you can find all the policies issues reviewed in the "One at a time" section in the following epic: MDLSITE-6092
- To Neill Magil, from the University of Nottingham. Thanks for helping everywhere: developing good patches, improving accessibility, peer-reviewing a lot of issues... You rock!! 👏