40 issues have been successfully integrated with 0 rejected and 19 delayed. That's 100% success, but with an obvious trick, lots of delayed issues. We'll try to reduce them down to zero along the next 2 weeks.
- Remember our "Moodle Development" public calendar, where all the main events (releases, freeze, QA testing, countdowns...) use to be. Of course, there is also an ical link to get subscribed to it. Finally, here there is a brief preview of the main next dates to be considered:
- Practically now (October 9th), Moodle 3.4 code freeze will happen. That's the last opportunity to accept new features or improvements. Over the next 5 weeks well be looking to bug fixes aiming to a stable and consistent release.
- In one week (October 16th) the QA cycle will begin. It will be announced soon with more details.
- Five weeks from now (November 13th) and, if there aren't last-minute surprises, all the testing has been completed with success, and the Moon continues out there, the best release ever, Moodle 3.4, will happen.
- And, immediately after that, we'll start looking forward to the next one, Moodle 3.5 (May 2018). Oh, my!
- Don't forget to proactively label the issues when reporting, triaging, fixing, integrating or testing them. It's always better to label in excess than missing them.
- These are busy weeks coming, so try to be relaxed and rest as well as possible. Patience, illusion and happiness are required, be warned!
- MDL-59913 : Allow search on non-enrolled courses.
- MDL-60234 : Disable vendor/node_modules admin warnings via config.
- MDL-59890 : Course category calendar events now possible.
- MDL-33174 : Curl requests now include original file name.
- MDL-58533 : Update 3rd part libraries for Moodle 3.4.
- MDL-59236 : Workshop WS coverage almost done.
- And lots more in areas like calendar, themes, analytics, acceptance tests, quizzes...
- To Dan Poltawski, one of those truly awesome people, really hard to find nowadays out there. Just... thanks!
You are way awesome
than you think you are.
Don't forget about
your awesomeness today
-- Janna Cachola