27 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 13 delayed. That's 87% success rate this week!
- Remember it's important to make a call about the responsiveness (to everybody) needed within the weekly cycles. Any delay in the week, at any stage (questions, requests for changes, testing delay, progress feedback...) is not ideal and causes problems. Please, try to be on guard about your ongoing issues being integrated (irrespectively of the role that you have on them).
- You can find more information and links about what to expect for Moodle 3.9 in the Roadmap page.
- The number of issues waiting for peer review has started falling to 86! Great work all in further reducing this. Let's continue working on it!
- As expected, last Monday 13th January Moodle 3.5.10, 3.6.8, 3.7.4 and 3.8.1 minors were released. Remember to rebase your patches and upgrade your sites
- MDL-59562: Allow plugins to declare which major stable versions of moodle are supported
- MDL-67486: Minimize how long we hold the global cron lock for
- MDL-65812: Increase session timeout and allow it to be configurable in the GUI to a large time period
- MDL-64075: Antivirus: Support remote scanning using TCP sockets
- MDL-67204: Assignment calendar events with "alwaysshowdescription" get updated on every task run because of not updated "lastcron" field
- Upgraded libraries:
- To Guy Thomas, for sharing with us his experience with VueJs and Moodle during the Developer meeting January 2020. If you missed it, you're lucky because, as always, you can watch the recording