26 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 6 delayed. That's 90% success, nice one to finish the year!
- A friendly call to our coding style rules for variables. This time (by coincidence), about always using positive variable names (allow, enable...), not negative ones (prevent, disable...).
- There are, right now, 120 issues awaiting peer-review. While it's a beautiful and rounded number... I pretty much would prefer to see a 20 there.
- We won't be rolling changes this week (23th Dec). You can expect the next batch of fixes and improvements to arrive in 2020 (2nd/3rd Jan).
- Next minor / security releases will happen in 3 weeks from now (13th Jan).
- MDL-54554 : Improved unoconv error handling.
- MDL-66503 : Fix SCORM player visualization in Classic.
- MDL-67483 : Improve adhoc tasks QoS at scale.
- MDL-67327 : Avoid some crashes with JS caching enabled.
- And lots more in areas like tasks, administration, libraries, user management...
- To the peaceful!
When the power of love
overcomes the love of power,
the world will know peace.
--- Jimi Hendrix