33 issues have been successfully integrated, 2 rejected and 0 delayed - 94.3% success. Nice!
- Moodle HQ has started planning on tackling the epic EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance issue. It seems it would be a great challenge for the HQ devs, but we will do our best! For more details, check out https://moodle.com/2017/12/21/moodle-gdpr-approach-plan.
- We are also looking for an awesome UX Designer to help us further improve Moodle and bring more empowerment to educators in improving our world! If you think this matches you (or someone you know), then check this out!
- 57 issues currently awaiting peer review. Let's make this number way lower!
- We also wish everyone happy holidays and safe travels during this festive season!
- MDL-32113 - Raising the total number of digits for XMLDB_TYPE_NUMBER from 20 to 38.
- MDL-60793 - Moodle is now compatible with MySQL 8.0.3+.
- MDL-50666 - Configuring which roles a certain role can view
- MDL-60061 - SCORM now supports drag and drop on the Calendar
- To Moodle HQ's Open Source Development Coordinator Sander Bangma. He only started last November, but he's already been doing a good job coordinating HQ's GDPR plans, among other HQ dev projects!