15 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 0 delayed. That's 79% success, not bad, given many issues are new features and improvements!
- Work is happening around the Moodle 3.9 roadmap. Still being defined and decided, but worth a look.
- The minimum requirements for the next Moodle 3.9 release (LTS) have been settled and, soon, they will be enforced. Noticeable changes from the previous (3.8) version are:
- Related with the above, MDL-67415 has been created to start discussing about the next-next Moodle 4.0 requirements.
- Here there is an interesting discussion about the usability of the notification preferences (user and admin).
- We won't be rolling changes the Xmas week (23th Dec). Instead will accumulate issues over 2 weeks, aiming to generate the next weeklies already in 2020 (2nd/3rd Jan).
- MDL-67458 : Fixed problems with cohorts and non-existing roles.
- MDL-67277 : Avoid bold subjects in discussion lists.
- MDL-66708 : Stop regenerating LTI keys on every tool edition.
- And lots more in areas like forum, themes, quiz, libraries...
- To Brendan Heywood, from Catalyst IT (AU), for all the fixes and improvements within various Moodle core backend areas. Also for all the cool contributions in the plugins area. Many, many thanks!
We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives
teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve (years?)
telling them to sit down and shut up.
--- Phyllis Diller (with own reflexion).