33 issues have been successfully integrated with 5 rejected and 9 delayed. That's 87% success, exactly our all-time average!
- Next Monday 9th September we'll be releasing Moodle 3.5.8, 3.6.6 and 3.7.2 minor releases. Thanks to everybody that has helped building them.
- One month and one day (just 4 working weeks!) away from 3.8 code freeze. Time to become (not) stressed.
- Our standard policy is, always, to apply any bug-fix to all the supported version at a given time and sure you know that. But are you aware about our process for requesting a non bug-fix backport.
- There are some good policy issues that we should be able to decide about, making them part of our lifes. Here there is a interesting/interested (topdown on importance) pick:
- There are still 98 issues awaiting peer review... a wise Czech guy I love would say "lalala".
- MDL-66457 : Improve behat xpath nested selectors.
- MDL-66367 : Added versioning to cached templates.
- MDL-66551 : Fixed orphaned calendar subscriptions.
- MDL-63315 : Fix problem with PostgreSQL when persistence is used.
- To NDAs. Cannot say more!
The man who can keep a secret may be wise,
but he is not half as wise
as the man with no secrets to keep.
-- Edgar Watson Howe