27 issues have been successfully integrated with 9 rejected and 26 delayed. That's 75% success, had to reopen some sister issues together, sure next round we can do it better!
- Seven weeks to release, and just two week to code freeze. Can you feel the breath of the beast?
- The brand new
theme_classichas met core this week (MDL-64505). You can find some useful information about all these theme changes in the dev Moodle Docs. Please play with classic much as you can with the new theme and report any glitch / problem in the tracker. This is one more milestone in the process of deprecating and removing all the Bootstrap 2 themes from core, moving everything to Bootstrap 4. You can find more information in the 3.7 roadmap.
- There are, right now, 66 issues awaiting peer review. Any help toward lowering that number is welcome!
- MDL-62872 : Problems recording video and max allowed sizes.
- MDL-63263 : Recycle bin now includes user data.
- MDL-64979 : Reability of behat tests in slow machines via configuration.
- MDL-64990 : Don't play messaging user tours with messaging disabled.
- And lots more in areas like calendar, messaging, dashboard, analytics, UI...
- To Alexander Bias, from Ulm University, for all his sustained collaboration with Moodle since ages ago, helping in hundred of issues in the Tracker, with dozens of plugin contributions. Because of all that awesome stuff, helping to the whole Moodle Community... big, big, thanks!
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
-- Alice in Wonderland