32 issues have been successfully integrated with 2 rejected and 57 delayed. That's 87% success, good one!
- Code checker 2.9.3 has been released. It includes PHP 7.3 support and the latest PHP_CodeSniffer (2.9.x) and PHPCompatibility standard. Next step should be to upgrade to PHP_CodeSniffer 3.x soon.
- With 61 issues awaiting peer review and 57 issues under current integration, these are being fun and intense weeks. Any help is welcome!
- MDL-64609 : Avoid infinite loops on regrade.
- MDL-57898 : New custom fields applied to courses.
- MDL-58256 : Avoid users being added to groups twice.
- MDL-63623 : New CLI script to uninstall plugins.
- And lots more in areas like questions, accessibility, reports, badges...
- To Damyon Wiese and David Monllaó, awesome integrators that are leaving the iTeam, though they will be honorary members forever! Damyon is going to apply all his expertise into accessibility and standards. David will shine as lead data scientist. Sure we start enjoying the fruits of their labours soon!
Each man is a hero and an oracle to somebody.
--- Ralph Waldo Emerson