29 issues have been successfully integrated with 2 rejected and 24 delayed. A 94% success rate this week - an improvement on the past few weeks.
- Following the announcement last week that 3.10 requirements have been agreed upon, the following apply:
- The MOODLE_310_STABLE branch has been created;
- All issues previously identified as being fixed in, or affecting 4.0 have been rewritten as 3.10;
- All issues previously identified as affecting 4.1 have been rewritten as 3.11; and
- Moodle 3.10 branch details have been added in the tracker. We encourage you to create 3.10 branches for all issues.
- There are 48 issues awaiting peer review. The queue is gradually coming down but I'm sure that we can continue to reduce it further.
- MDL-68731: Sending of Forum digests should respect the "Mark posts as read" preference;
- MDL-68729: Allow Solr server queries and indexing to be split to different servers;
- MDL-69241: Pagination is now reset on the participants page when applying fitlers;
- MDL-69168: Custom icons for LTI activities are now shown in the recently accessed items block;
- And many more across Moodle.
To all of the developers out there performing plugin reviews, especially those over the past few months.