19 issues have been successfully integrated, 4 rejected and 0 delayed - 82.6% success
- The requirements for Moodle 3.5 has been decided.
- We'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome our new Moodle HQ developer, Zig Tan! We're very excited to work with you!
- Last week, our legendary developer Adrian Greeve attended #GamificationEurope. Looking forward to the cool ideas he'll bring back!
- 82 issues currently awaiting peer review. Woah, that's quite a lot. Let's bring this number down!
- MDL-59159 - Decide Moodle 3.5 requirements and push them to environment.xml
- MDL-59875 - Allow badges as criteria for other badges
- MDL-37757 - Turning off Server Files Repository breaks courses that used it
- MDL-34161 - Fix LTI backup and restore to support course and site tools and submissions