9 issues have been successfully integrated with 2 rejected and 0 delayed. That's 82% success, good one!
- This roll implies that the continuous integration period has ended, we are back to normal (weekly) releases and the 3.9 branch and master have already diverged. It has been a phenomenal continuous period with everybody detecting, proposing, fixing, reviewing, testing... towards a really cool Moodle 3.9 release. Thanks all for your help and support!
- Because of the above, all the new features and improvements that were stopped over the previous weeks have been already un-held and their integration process will start in hours. Right now there are 30 issues awaiting, please, be patient. Sure that all them find their route to upstream.
- In a couple of weeks (July 13th) the next minor/security versions will be released. Let's try to fix as much as possible till then.
- Over the next weeks we'll be intensively working on the deprecations for next version. See the MDL-62608 Epic for more information (requires sign-in). Also, in parallel, we are looking for all the needed library updates for the next version. See the MDL-68836 Epic for more information (requires sign-in). That's the place to discuss/propose anything about them.
- MDL-69021 : Improve the visibility of links in alerts / notifications.
- MDL-68841 : Fix activity chooser responsiveness on size changes.
- MDL-68992 : Reconcile the minimal age of digital consent with current legislations.
- And lots more in areas like accessibility, behat tests, content banks...
- To Paul Holden, from the Moodle Workplace team, for all his support, attention to the detail and, always, great mood. Many, many thanks!
Continuity does not rule out fresh approaches to fresh situations.
-- Dean Rusk