28 issues have been successfully integrated, 6 rejected and 61 delayed - 82% success.
- Next Monday, January 14th, we'll be releasing Moodle 3.1.16, 3.4.7, 3.5.4 and 3.6.2, minor releases including the latest bug and security fixes. From there, barely 2 months to the next minor release.
- We still have a large amount of issues waiting to be integrated, but now that everyone is back full time we should be able to get through the list in the next two weeks.
- MDL-64497 - GDPR: moodle_content_writer can cause endless loop
- MDL-64426 - Filters not supported in conversation names in get_conversations()
- MDL-64419 - Messaging user info not showing in Bootstrapbase
- MDL-64400 - Bloated notifications table full with no way to reduce it down via the UI
- MDL-63722 - Question bank window closes when trying to paginate
- MDL-63276 - Decide Moodle 3.7 requirements and push them to environment.xml (due date: 2018-12-17)
- MDL-49651 - Hidden course sending forum messages
To Bas Brands for being awarded the "Most helpful Open Source Team member" badge for the Moodle 3.6 release! And also to the rest of the Community for your valuable contribution!