28 issues have been successfully integrated with 2 rejected and 8 delayed. That's 93% success, wow one!
- Commented last week, the new moodlehq/moodle-plugin-ci repository is already available, just changing it in the
.travis.ymlfiles of your plugins should keep everything working 100% the same and ready for next versions (being discussed at #9). There are some small details to adjust and changes to apply but the transition is almost done. Any problem, suggestion, fix... let's use the issues and pull requests of the repository.
- 16700 is the number of issues that have been integrated since we debuted the Moodle development process in 2011. Why is this number so special? It isn't, but 20000 is around the corner!
- At the time of reading this, July's Moodle versions 3.5.13, 3.7.7, 3.8.4 and 3.9.1 will be already released. Next station, September 14th.
- There are 81 issues awaiting peer review. What if we get down to 50 before (Northern) summer holidays?
- MDL-60827 : Oauth2 now observes the "Require email verification" setting.
- MDL-69104 : Drag and drop question now working ok on mobile (3.9 regression).
- MDL-69109 : Theme icons now aren't lost after upgrades. This one discovered a good number of issues related with icon systems.
- MDL-56041 : Better handling of 404 and 50x custom pages.
- And lots more in areas like behat tests, deprecations, performance, logging, libraries...
- To all the Moodle Moots around the globe, physical or online. For helping us to realise that all this certainly has some sense and what an awesome group of people is out there!
I believe that education is all about
being excited about something. Seeing passion
and enthusiasm helps push an educational message.
-- Steve Irwin