Cold numbers:15 issues have been successfully integrated with 2 rejected and 25 delayed. That’s 88% success! Hooray!
- The long-expected moodle-plugin-ci 3.0.0 has been released! There were some significant changes. Please refer to the Changelog, the upgrade guide and the docs for details. Don't forget that Travis has to be on top of it (local_codechecker example). Special thanks to Ruslan for the effort over the last weeks. \o/
- 56 issues awaiting peer review. Well done peer reviewers! That's a significant decrease!
- MDL-68874 Have an optional sql debug mode which instruments sql with the calling php code, let's make it easier to struggle with queries.
- MDL-48391 tool_uploadcourse should check if enrolment method can be disabled/deleted, one step forward to allow no admin users to upload courses.
- MDL-65819 Contact request email must respect the receiver's language, to avoid learning new languages before accepting contact requests.
- MDL-68178 Confirmation e-mail is not resend by e-mail self registration, for those who always lost the first activation e-mail.
- And lots more in areas like behat tests, assignment, gradebook, global search, analytics, course...
Thanks to the moodlers around the globe, especially the Events team (Diego Fabra and Anastasia Polomoshnova), the #MootGlobal20 Online Team and all the speakers, too many to mention here, who made the latest MoodleMoot Global Online an invaluable experience!