23 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 3 delayed. That's 85% success! 💃
- Next Monday 14th September, Moodle 3.5.14, 3.7.8, 3.8.5 and 3.9.2 minors will be released. Check the latest bug fixes and security issues into the release notes and be prepared to enjoy upgrading your sites 😉
- Attention: the road to PHPUnit 8.x has started! Some of the changes coming with PHPUnit 8.x are incompatible between old versions of PHPUnit, PHP and Moodle so some people will need to branch or "sacrifice" old testing branches. More information will be added to the tracker issue so stay tuned. 👾
- This week has landed one more issue related to the Moodle parallel development to support 3.10 and master dev branches: MDL-69521. All comments in code pointing to 4.0 have been replaced to 3.10 (and same for 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4). 😊
- There are 58 issues awaiting peer review. Remember we have a goal to achieve before Halloween!! Please, help us to get this number lower!! 💪
- MDL-28501: Allow to open files in mod_folder without downloading
- MDL-69645: Preferences window can be opened on Safe Exam Browser Mac clients during quizzes using manual configuration
- MDL-69525: Toggle-all checkbox publishes multiple events with inconsistent data
- MDL-69448: Course Copy in 3.9 and 3.9.1 not working for a teacher with extended permissions
- MDL-68344: File Picker: focus lost on upload
- And lots more in areas like accessibility, unit tests, deprecation...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDLSITE-5972, the policy to decide whether to require type hints and return type declarations has been agreed and is now in effect. The documentation will be updated soon, to adapt the examples to the required way.
- MDLSITE-6216 is the next issue to vote. Thank you Dan for raising this issue for clarifying class declaration docs. Feel free to vote and comment.
- To all students around the world, because they are the future and are doing a great job dealing amazingly with this exceptional situation.