9 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected and 3 delayed. That's 87%, good one!
- Alarm, alarm! : 82 issues awaiting peer-review. Alarm, alarm!
- Interested about the stuff behind our new testing infrastructure, these repos may be of your interest:
- Nightlyscripts: the runner of all the automated tests (phpunit & behat for now), using our customized Docker images.
- Nightlyjobs: the groovy stuff in charge of parametrizing and invoking (from Jenkins) the runner above.
- local_ci: a collection of scripts in charge of performing various checks and automated actions for every commit ever integrated.
- local_codechecker: In charge of validating the php coding style of the contributions.
And there are some more, all them Open Source too, of course. Because this is an Open Source project, what else?
OT: Some day it will be explained the reason behind the "nightly" naming of some repositories. Until then, all sort of theories are welcome, LOL.
- MDL-62660 : Allow data export download links to expire.
- MDL-36255 : Better multilang support with various gradebook elements.
- MDL-63131 : Allow web service overrides.
- And lots more in areas like testing, deprecations, themes...
- To the Open Source Initiative (OSI), because it's 20 years since the "label" was created and the organization founded. Thanks for all your values and, very specially, many thanks for preventing the abuse of the ideals and ethos inherent to the open source movement.
What is Open Source? you ask
as your blue eyes stare into mine.
What is Open Source? And you ask this to me?
Open Source… is you!
--- Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer, Rhyme XXI - Adapted for this XXI century post.