31 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 10 delayed. That's 88% success! Wow!
- In 1 week we'll be releasing the next minors (3.5.14, 3.7.8, 3.8.5 and 3.9.2), including the latest bug fixes and security issues. Monday, September 14th. 💪
- The workshop for developers "Developing a basic content-bank plugin" designed for Global MoodleMoot Online 2020 to learn how the content bank works and how to implement new content type plugins is available for everybody as a course in moodle.org.
- There are 48 issues awaiting peer review. What good reviewers!! You've done an amazing job because, finally, the number is under 50. Do you think we can get them down to 25 before Halloween? Let's keep playing, please! 👏
- MDL-69269: Download content from the content bank
- MDL-69270: Replace content file from content bank
- MDL-69174: Embedded H5P-activity grades are not saved
- MDL-69112: Underscore in folder name breaks assign feedback multi-upload
- MDL-67419: Set language in user profile during account auto-creation based on browser language instead of admin setting
- MDL-67278: Use autocomplete widget for course category selector
- MDL-55971: Dataformat - Store to filearea support
- MDL-55340: Export labels from feedback
- MDL-38350: PHP Warning when purging all caches: race condition?
- MDL-33981: Equella repository does not support copying at all, and so won't work for forum attachments, assignments etc
- And lots more in areas like forms library, accessibility, behat, language...
One at a time:
This (non-regular) section in the integration posts aims to get various policy issues communicated and, with your collaboration, decided and applied in an organised way.
- MDLSITE-5972, to decide whether to require type hints and return type declarations, is still waiting for votes... For now, requiring them is wining but there is still time to vote
- To the UX team (Àlvar, Barbara, Candice and Hina) because they're always willing to help and have been preparing and running several workshops with users to make Moodle even better. You'll find information about who they are and which projects are they working right now to Moodle 4.0 road in the Moodle User Experience (UX) course.