124 issues have been successfully integrated with 8 rejected and 0 delayed. That's 94% success, not bad at all, specially given the extra pressure caused by freeze and other due dates.
- Moodle 3.4 beta has been released some hours ago. That's an important step in the process, meaning that we don't accept any new feature or improvement unrelated with the release. In other words, we consider the code feature complete (again, note a few exceptions may happen).
- The QA cycle is advancing nicely, surely we'll need some help there with tests requiring special server configurations and integrations with other systems. Thanks everybody!
- The new release is scheduled for November 13th, that's only 2.5 weeks away!
- Soon, release notes, upgrade details and other important bits of information and docs will be generated and shared.
- Don't forget to take a look to MDL-59159 (Moodle 3.5 LTS requirements). Everything about it should be decided before December. Any idea, opinion, comment... there is welcome.
- MDL-60279 : preparing Moode for PHP 7.2.
- MDL-59100 : towards supporting MySQL 8.0 / MariaDB 10.2.
- MDL-58533 : library upgrades near complete.
- MDL-60456 : nodejs (v8.7.0) and npm (5.4.2) are now the minimum recommended versions for all stable branches. To be kept stable (locked) for the next months. Consider using nvm for easy handling of multiple versions.
- MDL-58605 : clean browser cache between tests.
- And lots more everywhere!
- To John Okely, virtually real, educated moodler, game changer, meetings & conferences master, thanks for everything!
You're only as good as your last haircut.
-- Fran Lebowitz
Edited: s/MySQL 5.8/MySQL 8.0, thanks Matteo!