20 issues have been successfully integrated with 6 rejected and 0 delayed. That's 77% success, not bad, excellency comes at a cost!
- NINE, is the number of weeks for Moodle 3.9 LTS code freeze! You heard it here first!
- There are, right now, 79 issues awaiting peer-review. it seems that, lately, the trend is positive. Let's aim get them under control, below 50!
- A special note about
behat_data_generators::the_following_exist()that has been removed in all maintained branches (35 and up). People using it (in custom behat steps) should immediately change all uses to
behat_data_generators::the_following_entities_exist(). See MDL-67691 for more information.
- Fixed various problems marking both notifications (MDL-57755) and messages (MDL-56389) as read.
- MDL-67351 : New "required" admin flag for mod forms, allowing to require some settings to be enabled in all mod instances site-wide.
- MDL-67626 : Fixed a problem with IE and assignment submissions. Please move on (to a modern browser!).
- MDL-67414 : PostgreSQL 12 support added.
- MDL-67472 : Fixed the ability of setting the drawer background color via SCSS variable.
- And lots more in areas like behat, admin, quizzes, user management...
- To Mark Paget and Eduard Cercós, from the DevOps team. For keeping all the machinery up and running, in a proactive and supportive way. It's not an easy thing to achieve. Many, many thanks!
Devs are from Venus, Ops are from Mars
--- Steven Haines